Me Pascale G. Genton provides a full range of Legal services proposing pragmatic, tailor-made and innovative solutions. Both her institutional and private clients value her result oriented attitude, her passion and her authenticity. She centers her work on her clients’ needs in order to deliver them high-quality legal advice.
She drafts your commercial contracts in a rigorous and precise way and drives the incorporation of Swiss companies or foreign group branches. Also she assists with with separation and divorce agreements as well as matters related to labor law, e.g. HR related issues and work permits.
Me Genton is at ease to drive your legal proceedings with administrative authorities in the French part of Switzerland, with state courts and all the way to the Swiss Federal Supreme Court.
- Labor (private and public) law
- Commercial and Contract law
- Corporate law
- Real Estate, Property Law, Construction Liens and Tenancy Law
- Civil law, Domestic litigation (separation, divorce)
- Administratif Law: resident and work permits, traffic law
- Criminal Law
- Attorney-at-law, Founding Partner of ISA-Lex Lawyers (2014)
- Legal counsel at Molinos IP SA (2015 – 2017)
- Committee member of the young Bar of the Canton of Vaud (2014-2019)
- Former at CEFCO in a federal patent of Specialist in Management and in an EMBA (2014 – 2018)
- Admitted to the Vaud Bar (2012)
- Trainee attorney at the law firm H&B law (2010-2012)
- Master of Law (Business Law, Private Estate and Tax Law), University of Lausanne (2010)
- Bachelor of Swiss Law, University of Lausanne and Zürich (2008)
- Vaud Bar Association (OAV)
- Swiss Bar Association (FSA)
- Young Bar of the Canton of Vaud
- Registered in the Cantonal Attorney’s Register (Vaud)
- Woman Entrepreneurs Network, Genuine Woman