Christelle Matthey-Prévot is a lawyer with a full background in Swiss law. She was admitted to the Bar in March 2017. She advises both individuals and companies by offering relevant, creative and effective solutions.
Before joining ISA-Lex Avocats, Christelle Matthey-Prévot worked as an associate at the law firm Schneider-Troillet, specialising in labour law, data protection and social insurance, and collaborated as an external investigator with an international organisation. During her training, Christelle Matthey-Prévot also worked in the banking sector, as a lawyer and compliance officer respectively.
With a result oriented attitude and focusing on transactional solutions, Christelle Matthey-Prévot assists you in many areas of law. Her practice focuses on :
- Labor law (private and public)
- Civil law, Domestic litigation (separation, divorce)
- Insolvency and bankruptcy, freezing of assets
- White Collar Crime
- Criminal Procedure
- Commercial and Contract law
Me Matthey-Prévot can assist you before judicial and administrative authorities in the French speaking Switzerland, all the way to the Swiss Federal Supreme Court.
- Attorney-at-law, Associate at ISA-Lex Lawyers (2019)
- External Investigator with an International Organisation (2019)
- Attorney-at-law, Associate at the the law firm Schneider-Troillet (2017-2018)
- Admitted to the Geneva Bar (2017)
- Trainee attorney at the law firm RVMH Avocats (2015-2017)
- Certificate of avanced studies in legal professions, University of Geneva (2015)
- Master of Law, University of Geneva (2014)
- Bachelor of Swiss Law, University of Geneva (2013)
- Geneva Bar Association (OdAGE)
- Swiss Bar Association (FSA)
- Registered in the Cantonal Attorney’s Register (Geneva)